Friday, January 18, 2008

My lIfe At SMK seri bintang selatan

YeAH!the school has juz started^^...n the most happiest wan is...i can meet bak my veri old frens^^tat is wei xin..she is a serious girl last time..but now..i dunno le..n i also met many new frens..n many from chinese school..n there is a bad news..tat is..i can't get ti be a pengawas.but i will try again next year>< color="#33ccff">...n i wan to ask u..egg or chicken cum 1st?u can answer my ques at my chatbox..n i noe tat..i same class wif sajjini(temporally).n i dun wan to chnge class..cause we must chnge class after a exam..berdasarkan ur result lo...n my class teacher is..encik khairi..(at last i can remember his name)n many student at form 1 is from sksbs..
(my old schol )n our schol's teachers is quite gud..but sum le..when i passed by sum teacher..n said selamat pagi or gud morning..sum of them will not reply me..but sum veri gud le..will reply bak^^n if she reply bak i will be veri happi..hehe...n i hav ask many of my new frens who is a buddist..(nobody is a christian)go to my church..but they say they r lazy la..mother will scold la..n many more reason..even got games also they dun go..=.="they sendiri yang rugi lar..haha...but for now i dun hav thier pic..so..next time when i got thier pic i will show it at here..
enuf for now^^
c u...
gud nite=D
muacks

~yenteng~

No comments: