Tuesday, August 5, 2008

on 2/8/2008...

sry..i din post yesterday cause i am busy wif my work..my project n my coming test..so..on tat day(2/8..saturday..)is my taekwondo competition say..so guess wad?I GT ST!!!champion!!!
i dun believe it!!i fight wif a black belt girl..but fortunately i won..if nt my sir my knock my head=="wow..tat day realli syok..n y u din come n c?at the badminton stadium ther..but nvm..thx for peiyee,joyee n laifun for theor supportment..n also chrystal..i realli scard tat day..the girl..is veri scary ..she lok at me wif her scary eyes..anyway..tat day i fight two times..
1st time is wif a malay n she is blue belt..2nd 1 is wif a chinese girl who is a black belt like i say juz now..whule the ppl is telling us the marks..(juz after the fight they will tell u)i keep praying to the LORD..then it realli works!i shouted.."i WON i WON!"n everyone was starring at me..O.o
but nvm..i juz wan to thx..THE LORD!n i'm quite sad cause i can't join gp gideon for times square ..
sob*sob*
~yenteng~

No comments: