Thursday, September 18, 2008

i found it!

today ,my neighbours dog pregnant and yesterday "lahir" adi..but unfortunately...my neighbour go n throw it in the DRAIN!!!haiz...nowdays ar...those ppl so cruel a..and i hate those who luv to kill animals..and my neighbour shuld be responsible ma...summore she never take care of her dog b4 o...juz leave it like tat at her hse n sumtimes also din feed it for 2 days!and she also din take her dog to go for a walk..

ok..fine..continue..

then i heard gt puppy sound when i came bak from schol juz now

so i c under the drain a..(i noe u will think i kinda dirty cause go inside the drain)but i realli tak tahan ..LOL

and so i rescue it and i think it left ther sonce yesterday adi..besides its raining tis morning..how pity is the puppy!


after i pick it up..i realise tat it haven't even open its both eyes..


then..i help it to take a bath n feed it..(u will c afterward how i feed it)haha

after feeding n its look comfortable adi..i let it sleep in my hse lor..

cause my hse cannt rare dog ma so my sis say tat she can giv to his fren n rare it.. haha

i'm sooo happy!

n now my sis took it n giv to my fren adi~

I'LL miss u puppy!

lol

tats all for now..


i took some pics.. yea..i found tis dog..haha!jkjk
ZzzZzzzzzzZZZzzzZzzz

tis oni is the puppy tat i found in the drain

u c..its eyes also haven't open

juz as i said..i juz bak from schol(and i noe the way i feed cannt ..but it realli works..)

yummy..

p.s-do nt simply throw puppy!if nt...muahahhaa


-yenteng-



No comments: