Thursday, September 11, 2008

star fruits can kill


STAR FRUITS CAN KILL???!!!i can't beliv tis...

today when i check my email...i saw tis..

Wasn't sure if there's any truth in this, so my friend did a quick search. Medical blog for Malaysian medical professionals says quite the same thing!



This fruit can end your life!
This is not an April Fool Joke. But a stern reminder to all my readers. We were advised to have a few servings of fruits a day in order to rep the benefits of fruits right? But obviously this is one big no-no fruit to be excluded from your fruity feast!In Shenzen, more than 10 people who consumes the star fruit had died. And now a 66-year-old, Malaysian who has been suffering from kidney ailment fell into coma after eating the start fruits. Yes, all it takes is one fruit or 100ml of its juice and the ordinarily harmless star fruit transforms poison in a matter of hours for kidney patients. So does this mean, people without kidney problems should be fine with star fruit! My take: Not at all! Prevention is better right?Universiti Malaya Medical Centre consultant nephrologist said that star fruits contain a neurotoxin which is not present in other fruits. It affects the brain and nerves. In healthy persons, the kidneys filter it out. But for those with kidney problems, this potent toxin cannot be removed and will worsen the consumers' conditions.The symptoms of start fruit poisoning include...hiccups,Numbness and weakness~Feeling confused~Agitation~Epileptic fist......





SO!..BEWARE!



-yenteng-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 240 pounds on every site. But finally I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular brand. The prices for the sneakers were all over 250 pounds on every page. But completely I base this location selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm really into shoes and I was searching as far as something that singular make. The prices seeking the velcros were around 250 dollars on every page. But finally I base this location selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what is your opinion?