Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How can i keep from singing Your praise-my fav song(although i hav heard it many times)xO

There is an endless song

echo's in my soul..

I hear the music cring

And though the storm may come

I am holding on ,to the rock I create.....

Chorus

How can I keep from singing your praise

how can I ever say enough

how amazing is ur luv

how can I keep from shouting your name

I know I am love by the king n it makes my heart wanna sing

I will lift my life, in the darkest night

for I know my savior live ..

and I will wondering u

knowing u see me through n sing a song u gave ..

Chorus**

I can sing in the trouble time ,

sing when I win ,

I can sing when i lose my step n I fall down again

I can sing cause pick me up

sing cause u r ther

I can sing cause u hear me lord when I call u in pray'r

I can sing wif my last breath sing for I noe

tat I sing wif the angles n the saints around throne..

Chorus*

I lam luv by the king n it makes my heart wanna

i am luv by the king n it makes my heart wanna

i am luv by the king n it makes my heart ..wanna sing..

the end..

lol..tis song's lyrics is i taip myself wan cause i can't find the lyric

so enjoy^^

Sing if u can=)and if u noe..kaka

-yen Teng-=P

No comments: