Thursday, October 30, 2008

my hamsters

today,i had BM n seni paper for exam..i hav enuf pressure adi..nw i hav a new presure! tat is....MY Hamster Had Laid 6 Baby Hamsters!but....sob*sob*..1 hamster has died
actually i still haven't name my 3 old hamsters wan..but when i am laying on my bed yesterday...i sudd think tat i wan to name that 3 hamsters spring,autumn n winter..wad u think?if the name nt nice or childish then u tell me ar..if nt i realli use tis name wan =P
today when i am sitting in my mum's car and reaching home time..i saw some crows walking around on he floor..and then one of the crow saw the cup inside gt a pink colour water (sirap la)n it wan to drink ma..so the crow push the cup until it drop and water pour out from the cup, and the crow and the other crows drink it..i felt tat ther is a story which a crow wan to drink water form the jar wan rite?lol..i think tat is quite true..haha
hehe..jz wann atell u wad i think lar
ciao
-Yen Teng-=)

No comments: