Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Frens=D..

uhh...veri borin ..so nw i jz talk all bout u!c whether u r described by me..hehe
tell me if i din write bout u..sryyy



Aaron Tan-veri quiet=="(talk more larr..)
Ariel Hii-lol..he veri gud=)
Amanda Lee-she is verii gud in drawing!
Amanda Zi-nothin to say bout her..haha
Aysenur-one of my friend in Turkey
Ai Wen-she is jz cute^^
Bridget Yow-My best fren...but she is a bit lousy sumtimes..haha
Carmen Tan-she is a gud fren..
Caryn-she is gf of K.S?
Chew Xin Yue-a.k.a Samantha
Christine-she like to suck her finger..hahaha
Eunice Pu-my tuition fren
Frauline Lee-she same class wif me since std 1 but tis year din..haha
Henry Ngan-luvs badminton-justin also swt
Jasmine Tan-The DBSK lover!me n jas went many places together=)
Jasvin-he is famous in 1Keruing
Jenny-my best fren too
Jia Hoh-she turns petty adi..haha
Jia Yan-nothin to say bout her..hehe
Joanne Leong-er...stay near my hse..?
Joey Lim-nothin to say bout her..lol
Jo yee-Gud in taekwondo
Jun Kit-uncle lar he..
Jun Pun-the Grizzly bear..muahahaha
Kai Sheng-oklo..bf of Caryn..hahaha
Kimiko Choy-lol!she makes me happy
Kit Yeng-she's a pretty gal..=P
Lai Fun-sis of lai hoong and my taekwondo fren
Lai Hoong-sis of lai Fun
Lau Kar Yeen- she's funny..haha
LeeChoo-best fren..
Manoj-he is veri clever...n ther is one time oni him who gt 7 A in
Milashini-a fren of mine
Mun Teng-one more Teng.. haha
Ong Pei Ying-my best fren too=)
Pei Qian-aaa...she is veri nice to everyone
Raehana.R-i sit wif her in the class and do u noe?she is Imuda(a actor)'s daughter
Sajjini-she makes me laugh everyday..haha
Sharvin-ketua pengawas of 2008
Shet Yee-haha..she is veri gud in mandarin
Shin Yeng-lol..she is also one of the cutest fren tat i noe..haha
Su Vien-we called her susu last time..lol
Vincent Kok-he is a veri clever and gud guy..for..B.R.I.D.G..haha
Wei Chee-like to laugh=="
Wei Xin-she is my ex-tuition fren..happy to meet her bak
Wen Yi-she's pretty.heeee
Yar Yin-i noe her since i wan std 1
Yen Nee-haha..my twin sis..jkjk
Yi Hua-she is pretty too
Yin Joe-okle..
YiVon-she is a gud girl..u shuld noe her..haha

And if u r my church fren,do u noe y ur name r nt here?becez ALL of u r the best!!!!


now i do half oni..more iwll be comin soon=)
lol...gtg ler..study for exam n u also must Gambateh oo!
-Yen Teng-

No comments: