Sunday, November 16, 2008

the cArnival XDXD

yeah..i hav fun at the carnival ...regret nw?nvm..come next time..hahahah
tis year i am quite happy cause at last i can help my group to do sumthin..hehe...
me,munteng,samantha,leechoo,aiyee,vivian n yeesin are crews at the nailart stall and nt forgt kayson..haha..he is incharge of a stall called..beauty paegent..
LOL..Gp Gideon won once again.thx to john lian for helping us to pull customer n vote u..kakak..
Although my frens kept voting me..i dun feel happi cause..they realli spent veri much money!
its nt worth for u all to do tat..
BUT!i really wan to THX to all of u..haha..if u wan the ,marshimaro tell me ar...kaka
n THX to all my frens for comin..(jasmine,mei yan,peiying,weichee n yennee
next year come again k?hahahhaha
today..i found my hamsters is getting bigger n bigger in size..hahahahhaha
they r soo cute!
If u wan one..tell me too..=D

And TAg..haha

1) Do you think you're hot?
UH...i dun think so..=="
2)Upload a picture of yourself?
lol..veri seldom..
3) Why do you like the picture?
cause..tat is myself?
4) When is the last time you ate pizza?
last week i think
.5) The last song you listened to?
forgotten
6) What are you doing now besides this?
er...waiting for my fren to reply at msn and looking at my cut hamsters..hehe
.7) What name do you prefer besides your name?
erm..i realli dunno
8) Who is number 1?
J-E-S-U-S ...yea!
9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
my school frens?
10) Say something about number 5?
tak tahu
11) How about number 4?
my family larr
12) Who is number 2?
mY church frens =D

i tag:
weichee
jasmine
samantha
leechoo
munteng



The End* D< noooooooooooooooooooooo

-Yen Teng-=P

No comments: