Thursday, November 13, 2008

HAPPIIEE HOLIDAYSS!!

helooo....finish exams adi lor hor?but i'm so sry for spm examers..muahahaha..anyway ..gambateh!=D
yay.although it is thursday...(nt i ponteng a)tmr form 1 dunnid to go schol anymore..yay!geezzz..but i still nid to get ready n study fr form 2 ..sob*sob*
time flies veri fast..since the beginning of the year..i realize i ain't study verii hard..lol..
Besides,my time wif my church youth gp(Gp Gideon)Goin to finish in jz 3 weeks..so i reali realli appreciate the time wif my gp...
In spite of tat..i think tis is my happiest gp i ever join =)
Lols..i dunno y..tis year i felt veri happy...everyday in tis year ..i jz felt tat my life is gud enuf..but haven't until the stage of Perfect..hehe
I also felt tat evry single day of my life hav my God beside me..:)
Furthermore,i hav more frens like kimiko,wenyi,xinyue,peiqian n many other from chinese schol ..(Thx for always stay bside me..haha)
lastly!happy (goin to) 2009 to everyone!!!hahahahahhahahahahhhahaaha
Xx Lolss xX
-Yen Teng-

No comments: