Friday, November 21, 2008

KLCC~~~

yiiiaaapp!today me n my frens went to KLCC.But b4 tat,we went to bridget's hse to gather..
After i wake up,-never eat my breakfast- feed my hamsters ,take a bath and chnge my clothes,
B4 my mum comes bak from work,bri calls me
Bri:weyy!faster la! yuet ee is here adi
me:wait la..i haven't eat my breakfast nor my lunch yet
Bri:u better faster le..
me: okok

My mum comes bak and she "da bao" for me adi wan..aiyar..bri n yuet ee is waiting for me so i din eat n went to her hse adi.
After reaching her hse,we straight went for Suria KLCC
reached KLCC and we go to toilet 1st..LOL
After tat, we went to the food court
Thx Ezrin for belanja us sushi..Heee~
Then we went for MADAGASCAR 2!!clap*clap*clap*
lol...actually at schol we watch adi wan but nt clear and ther is no sound..so we decided to watch againxD
Uhhh...and ther is one thing veri disspoint me...but nvm...i dun wanna tell..=D
Ezrin bought popcorn and drinks for us again..HAHA
she brought Rm_ _ _ come..
Woah!lol..anyway..thx for bought us popcorn n drinks for movie.lol
LOL!madagascar reallli nice!we laugh many times throughout the movie
and the one who beside me laugh even louder...haha ..(ezrin,yuet ee,u all noe who lar..haha)then i stare at her..LOL..
Anyway..after the movie,we went to Speedy.
and straight to KINOKUNIYA!1st time i go ther...it was a realli BIG and Wide book store
i think tat almost half of it is japanese books..
I reach my fav book interior design n scientific book those books was interesting.
Actually we wan to take our book and read at the cafe but books are nt allow ecept u hav pay for it=(
So we decided to go to cafe cause they r thirsty( i dunno y they jz oni finish drinking coca-cola and nw they r thirsty again=.="
GUESS WAD!?we met Raehana!!lol..i am so happy..
We went to the garden at the KLCC together
snap* snap* snap*sudd bri wans to take pic

6.45 -IT TIME TO GO BAK HOME!
so we went bak
tats all for today..
gud nite=)
-yen Teng-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good lah.
I'm so jealous of you all. can go hanging out with frenz.

阿满(又名小强) said...

Hi are you HO Pey Ying?

Are you in Singapore ?
Have you lost something in ICA Building?
please let us know if you really does...

阿满(又名小强) said...

Please send me an email...